The LFS-LFL large flood takes over where the smaller LFS-SFL leaves off. Combining a sleek fixture design with energy efficient performance allows this fixture to be used in parking lots, roadways, pathways and general area lighting applications replacing existing 1,000W HID fixtures one-for-one. As with all Lumecon products, the LFS-LFL carries an industry leading 10 year / L70 Performance Based Warranty.
LFS-LFL-160-Wide – 160W, 21,513 Delivered Lumens
LFS-LFL-160-Narrow – 162W, 23,710 Delivered Lumens
LFS-LFL-240-Wide – 245W, 30,380 Delivered Lumens
LFS-LFL-240-Narrow – 245W, 34,830 Delivered Lumens
LFS-LFL-285-Wide – 285W, 32,661 Delivered Lumens
• Die-cast aluminum housing with powder coat chromate coating
• Flat tempered clear glass lens
• Standard two-piece swivel bracket mounting attachment
• CSA Listed to UL 1598, UL 8750 and CSA 22.2 No. 250 for Wet Locations
• Industry Leading 10 year L70 performance based warranty
Building Accent Lighting
Accent lighting is critical for setting the mood when designing a building, or a place. Recognizing ...
Flag Pole Lighting
With flag pole lighting, it is crucial to direct light to where it is needed most (the flag). With t...
General Area Lighting
Lighting has always played an important role in the safety and security of our public places. By uti...